Papad Paneer ke Kurkure
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 75 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 28653 times
Deliciously soft paneer and crunchy papad come together in this mouth-watering snack. The sandwiched paneer cubes can also be coated with crushed noodles if papads are not preferred.
- Slice the paneer cubes into 2 halves of size 1" x 1" x ¼". Keep aside.
- Sandwich some green chutney between 2 cubes of paneer. Keep aside.
- Crush the papads coarsely and keep aside.
- Combine the flour with salt and ¼ cup of water to make a thin batter.
- Dip the sandwiched paneer cubes in the flour batter and then roll them in crushed papad in such a way that the papad pieces cover the paneer completely from all sides.
- Heat the oil and deep-fry a few paneer pieces at a time on medium flame till golden brown in colour.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.