Papad Paneer Fritters ( Paneer)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 527 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 53862 times
If you like your finger foods to be crunchy yet soft, your search ends here. With a coating of crushed papads, the Papad Paneer Fritters assure 100 per cent excitement! The soft and succulent filling too differs from standard paneer snacks as it combines garlic and tangy tomato ketchup to bring about a rather pungent effect. Perfect for cocktail parties, the Papad Paneer Fritters is a lesson in contrasts, and is sure to amaze everybody.
- Put the paneer in a plate and knead well.
- Add the salt, garlic, chilli powder, tomato ketchup and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 9 equal portions and roll each portion into a 50 mm. (2") long cylindrical shape. Keep aside.
- Combine the plain flour with ½ cup water in a bowl and mix well.
- Dip each roll into the flour-water paste and then roll in the crushed papad and deep-fry till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per fritter
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.