Papad Paneer Crispies ( Kebabs and Tikkis Recipes)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 100 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 28544 times
Paneer is a versatile ingredient that works with myriad ingredients, absorbing their flavours and complementing their textures effectively. Here, soft cubes of fresh paneer are sandwiched with a fiery red garlic chutney, dipped in a flour batter, rolled in crushed papad and deep-fried, resulting in mouth-watering Papad Paneer Crispies that win in terms of flavour and texture.
- Slice the paneer cubes into 2 halves.
- Apply a little garlic chutney on ½ of the paneer cubes. Sandwich with the remaining paneer cubes. Keep aside.
- Grind the papads in a blender to a coarse powder. Keep aside.
- Combine the flour with salt and ¼ cup of water to make a thin batter.
- Coat the sandwiched paneer cubes with the flour batter and then roll them in powdered papad.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai on a medium flame and deep-fry a few paneer pieces at a time, till they are golden brown in colour from all sides. Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot.
Nutrient values per crispie
|Vitamin A||60.4 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0 mg|
|Vitamin C||0.8 mg|
|Folic Acid||0 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.