Papad Mangodi ki Kadhi
by Shreya Jaiswal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 14472 times
Papad mangodi ki kadhi is a tasty dish from Rajasthan.
Its a meal in itself.
- Deep fry papad in oil. Take out on an absorbent paper and keep aside. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan fry mangodi till golden and keep aside.
- In a pan heat 2 cups of water. When water starts boiling add mangodi and cook till soft.
- In a bowl, take curd, besan, turmeric and coriander powder and salt. Add 4 cups of water. Blend with a hand blender into a smooth mixture.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Add asafoetida,cumin seeds,mustard seeds,fenugreek seeds and ginger paste.
- Now add green chillies, curry leaves, red chillies. Add curd mixture and bring to a boil stirring all the time till kadhi is smooth. Now add fried papad and mangodi and simmer for 8-10 min. When kadhi is smooth and thick remove from fire.
- Take out in a serving bowl garnish with coriander leaves and serve with roti or rice or khichdi.
This recipe was contributed by Shreya Jaiswal on 13 May 2011Hi I am Shreya from Nagpur. I am an Interior Designer by profession.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.