by Mrs. Ritu Agarwal
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4734 times
Dosa is considered as South Indian recepie, but if it is mixed with north Indian Spicy papad then it become a perfect match for monsoon time.
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, cury leaves, ginger-garlic paste and saute for 20 seconds.
- Add the onions and tomatoes and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the mashed potatoes and the remaining spices and mix well.
- Take water in a plate and dip the papad in it.
- Immediately put it on hot non-stick tava and spread the mixture in the middle of it.
- Roll it from both the sides to give it a dosa shape.
- Serve hot with nariyal chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Mrs. Ritu Agarwal on 13 Jul 2012I Ritu Agarwal mother of Aryan loves to cook food for papa...I assist my husband in business n luv t...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.