Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14181 times
Papad curry is a traditional curry recipe with fried papads simmered in a garlicky gravy comprising of beaten curds. Enjoy with steamed rice.
- Fry papad and keep aside
- (can be soaked). heat oil in a handi, add cumin seed and red chilli whole.
- Add garlic paste and cook. mix all spices in curd and tomato paste and add to the handi and fry.
- When masala is cooked and oil separates, add water and cook on low fire for 10-15 min.
- Add papad and simmer for another 4-5 min.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- If papad has no heeng add heeng in the beginning.
This recipe was contributed by roopa_s on 28 Aug 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.