Pao Bhaji By jkswati
This recipe has been viewed 2075 times
Pao bhaji is a lip smacking Maharashtrian favorite snack recipe. The buttered hot pav or breads are served with a bhaji prepared with boiled potatoes and other vegetables cooked with tomato puree, green chillies, onions and other spices. Relish pav bhaji as snack or meal.
- Boil the potatoes, peas and cabbage.
- Take oil in a flat pan and add chopped ginger, green chillies and tomatoes. stir for 3 minutes.
- Add potatoes, peas and cabbage and toss. add red chilli powder and pao bhaji masala. toss well.
- Take a potato masher and mash the vegetables. add some water and salt. cook for 2 minutes, add garam masala, lemon juice and fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with sliced onions and buttered pao buns.
This recipe was contributed by jkswati on 08 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.