Pao Baji From Ruchis Kitchen
This recipe has been viewed 7183 times
Pao baji from ruchis kitchen comes straight on your plate with this simple, tasty and authentic pav bhaji recipe. The spicy tangy bhaji is enjoyed with pav or breads which are buttered and heated on a pan.
- Pressure cook mixed vegetables and peas till well done.
- Mash them coarsely after draining.
- Heat butter in a pan. add ginger-garlic, capsicum, onion, tomatoes.
- Cook till very soft.
- Add pavbhaji masala, chili powder, turmeric, salt, and cook again for 5 minutes. bring it to boil.
- Simmer till it becomes thick, keep on stirring and mashing pieces in between. add lemon juice, stir.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and a block of butter.
- For the pavs slit them horizontally leaving one edge attached.
- Apply butter and roast open on a tava( griddle) till hot and soft with the surface crisp on both sides.
This recipe was contributed by deepaen on 19 Sep 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.