by Venki's Delite'
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5814 times
Panyaram is a tasty south indian dish made by steaming the batter of plain flour, idli batter and baking soda and garnished with with mustard seeds,chick peas, coconut pieces, curry leaves and ginger.
Add your private note
Panyaram recipe - How to make Panyaram
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 3 servings
- Combine the plain flour and idli batter and mix well.
- Add the baking soda and mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Heat a appam pan and grease with 1/2 tsp oil.
- Pour spoonful of batter and cook till golden brown from both the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Venki's Delite' on 13 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.