Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11383 times
Panoli is a moong dal or lentil based snack recipe which is steamed just like dhoklas and served with a spicy tempering. Enjoy the panoli as a low calorie healthy snack or tiffin option.
- Soak the green moong dal for 4-5 hours in water.
- Then take the moong dal and add very little of water and grind this toether with green chillies and hing and salt.
- Then take a thali and grease it with oil.
- Spread that moong dal batter on the greased thali.
- Put this greased thali in a dhokla vessel or if u dont have that vessel then take a kadhai and boil water in it and put that thali on some support in the kadhai.
- Cover the thali and cook till 12 mins or till a knife immersed in the panoli comes out to be clean.
- Eat it with dahi.
This recipe was contributed by vaishnavdhara on 09 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.