by Ridhi Gupta Agrawal
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4495 times
A delicious paneer delicacy cooked in tomato based gravy!
- Combine the tomatoes, onions and green chillies in a pressure cooker, add little water and pressure cook for 4 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Cool and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Heat a non-stick kadhai, add the onion paste, mix well and saute on a high flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and little water, mix well and bring it to a boil. Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- HEat a piece of charcoal on open flame till it is red hot.
- Cover it with aluminium foil and place it in the kadhai.
- Cover and keep aside for 3-5 minutes.
- Open , discard the charcoal and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Ridhi Gupta Agrawal on 24 Feb 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.