Panneer Kadhi with Garden Cutlet
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4324 times
Filling and satifying meal by itself.
- Combine the besan and buttermilk in a bowl and whisk well till smooth. Keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a deep pan and add the cumin seeds and coriander seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add the buttermilk-flour mixture, garam masala, turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt and enough water and mix well.
- Bring to boil and add the paneer, mix well and simmer for a half a minute.
- Remove from the flame, add the coriander, mix well and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and roll them into small round flat cutlets.
- Roll each cutlet with poppy seeds so that they are evenly coated from all the sides.
- Heat the ghee in a tava and cook each cutlet using ghee till they turn golden brown and crisp from both the sides.
- Serve hot cutlets with hot kadhi.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 21 Jan 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.