Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10342 times
Panna cotta is a famous Italian dessert which is made using cream, milk and a thickening agent. Being a pure vegetarian, i used agar-agar for thickening. It is simple and easy to make and not creamy like other italian deserts. It will match any cuisine at your party!!
- Combine all the ingredients in a pan and heat till it simmers. Do not boil it.
- Wash 4 to 5 serving bowls with water and let them remain wet.
- Pour the heated mixture in the bowl or glasses.
- Refrigerate them for 5-6 hours or till they set.
- Garnish with starbwerry crush layer over it or any fruit crush of your choice.
- Serve chilled.
- Handy Tip:
- You can try different flavours. You can add some coffee while heating or add some chopped white/dark chocolate and enjoy delicious panna cotta of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by Ami Badani on 20 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.