Added to 29 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5013 times
The traditional panki is reminiscent of the aroma of the fresh leaves and are basically pancake-like gujarati snack. The panki is grilled between banana leaves which lends it an aroma all of its own.
- Sieve the rice flour and add all the ingredients and knead into a soft dough.
- Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Roll out small pankis on plastic sheet.
- Heat a tava and grease with oil and cook the panki till golden brown from both the sides.
- Serve hot with butter/chatni.
This recipe was contributed by sdthakkar on 13 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.