by Kajal P Jobanputra
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6012 times
This is an unusual combination of panipuri with noodles,this is an unusual combination of Indian and Chinese.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add red paste, sauté for a minute.
- Add the tomato ketchup, carrot, paneer, salt, boiled noodles and mix well and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Keep aside to cool.
- In each pani puri, fill it with noodles, sprinkle rock salt, cumin seeds powder, chaat masala and sev,
- Serve immediately garnished with mayonnaise sauce.
- Combine 2 fresh red chillies, 1 tsp chopped ginger, salt to taste, 1 tsp chopped garlic and oil and blend in a mixer till smooth. Use as required.
- Combine 2 tsp mayonnaise, 2 tsp pineapple jam and 2 tsp chopped mint and blend in a mixer till smooth. Use as required.
This recipe was contributed by Kajal P Jobanputra on 16 Jul 2012i love to cook, i experiment all my dishes on my husband, when he gives green signal i proceed with ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.