Pani Puri Delight By pallavikamal
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4129 times
Handy tip(s) :
1. the puris are eaten in the above mentioned order.
2. the limca phudina pani can even be served as a delicious jaljeera.
Add your private note
Pani Puri Delight By pallavikamal recipe - How to make Pani Puri Delight By pallavikamal
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- for the hing pani
- 1. combine all the ingredients with 2 cups of water in a large bowl.
- 2. allow it to rest for 3 to 4 hours.
- 3. strain through a muslin cloth and add 1 cup of water. mix well.
- 4. chill before serving.
- for the jeera pani
- 1. substitute the asafoetida in the recipe for hing pani with 1 tablespoon cumin seeds (jeera), roasted and tied in a muslin cloth in the above recipe. chill before serving.
- 2. remove the cumin tied in muslin cloth just before serving.
- for the limca phudina pani
- 1. grind the mint leaves and chillies to a paste in a blender.
- 2. combine with the remaining ingredients and 1½ cups of water.
- 3. chill for at least 3 to 4 hours before serving.
- for the kewra pani
- 1. combine the sugar with 2½ cups of water and cook till the sugar has dissolved completely.
- 2. allow to cool completely. add the black salt, chaat masala, lemon juice and kewra essence and mix well.
- 3. chill for 2 to 3 hours before serving.
- how to proceed
- 1. make a hole in the centre of each puri.
- 2. fill each puri with a little boondi.
- 3. serve one filled puri dipped in the hing pani, the second puri dipped in the jeera pani, the third puri dipped in the khajur imli pani, the fourth puri dipped in the limca phudina pani and the fifth dipped in the kewra pani.
- 4. repeat for the remaining puris.
- 5. serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by pallavikamal on 24 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.