Pani Puri By vinodsharma
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3471 times
Take on puri, gently make a hole in the centre on top and drop a teaspoon of filling in it. now, pour some tamarind water inside the puri. follow through with all the puris. serve.
Add your private note
Pani Puri By vinodsharma recipe - How to make Pani Puri By vinodsharma
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Combine the rawa, flour, salt and soda water. knead till it forms a smi-stuff dough.
- Allow the dough to rest for 10-15 minutes and cover with a wet muslin cloth. divide the dough into small balls and roll out into small circules (slightly bigger than a coin) with a rolling pin.
- Heat oil in a kadai and deep-fry. while frying, gently press the puri with the fryer.
- Heat oil in a pan. add onion and sprouted beans. cook for two to three minutes.
- Add the other ingredients, including the cooked channa, and cook until a pleasant aroma arises.
- One can add some tomatoes and green chilli to spice it up.
- Boil 6-7 cups of water and allow to cool.
- Soak the tamarind and the rest of the ingredients in it for an hour.
- Squeeze the tamarind, discard the pulp and strain the liquid well.
- Stir and keep aside in a bowl.
This recipe was contributed by vinodsharma on 23 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.