Panha ( Gujarati Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Panha ( Gujarati Recipe) in Hindi)
Added to 360 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 44479 times
A glass of panha is nothing short of exhilarating. It is cool and exciting, sweet and sour, and all in all perfect. Made from boiled raw mangoes and flavoured with cardamom and saffron, this cooling summer drink supposedly protects the body from dehydration. The best part is that the squash can be prepared in advance and stocked in the refrigerator, so you can whip up a glassful whenever you feel like.
- Mash the mangoes in a deep bowl and strain the pulp.
- Add the sugar, cardamom powder and saffron and mix well.
- Store in a bottle and refrigerate till use.
- Just before serving, put equal quantities of the mango mixture into 4 individual glasses and top it up with enough chilled water.
- Serve chilled.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per glass
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.