Paneer ka Chilla
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 59975 times
The healthy snack or breakfast recipe, paneer ka chilla or gram flour based stuffed pancakes are sure to satisfy your rumbling appetite and demanding taste buds. A simple pancake recipe with batter comprising of besan, onion and chillies, the chilla is stuffed with crumbled paneer and spices.
- Heat a non-stick tava and put 1 tbsp oil on it.
- Pour a ladle of batter and spread it evenly around to form a thick circle.
- Cook from one side, till slight golden brown in colour.
- Place a tbsp of the filling in between and spread it evenly.
- Turn over and cook from the other side.
- Repeat with the remaining batter and filling to make more chillas.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by vinodsharma on 02 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.