Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16038 times
The paneer and corn tikki is an innovative tikki or cutlet recipe with mashed paneer, corn and spices as fillings. Garnish the paneer and corn tikkis with imli chutney,curd, coriander chutney,chaat masala, etc and the lip smacking tikki would be ready to eat.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the onions and green chillies and saute till the onions translucent and pink.
- Add the cornflour and mix well.
- Cool and keep aside.
- Combine the paneer, corn and semolina in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the sauteed onion mixture, the dry masalas, salt, lemon juice and coriander and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into small equal tennis ball sized portions, flatten it and lightly press one raisin in the center.
- Dab the tikki with bread crumbs and shallow fry in oil till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Serve hot with green chutney or sauce.
This recipe was contributed by gineha on 02 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.