Paneer and Vegetable Korma
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 42 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15317 times
Made with a gravy that usually comprises coconut, curds, cream and other spices.
Korma is versatile dish that goes with a variety of dishes ranging from rice to rotis and puris.
Here is an interesting variant of the regular korma, transformed by the addition of luscious paneer.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the cloves, cinnamon and cardamom and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the grated onions, ginger-garlic paste, green chilli paste and sauté on a medium flame for 6 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, french beans, carrot, green peas, capsicum, babycorn, salt, ½ cup of milk and ¼ cup of water, mix well and cover with a lid and cook over a medium flame for 10 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the remaining ½ cup of milk, paneer, pineapple, fresh cream, garam masala and salt, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.