Paneer and Tomato in Green Gravy
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10704 times
So tempting to look at, this Paneer and Tomato in Green Gravy is sure to make you drool, and so tasty it is, you will want a second helping too! Paneer and tomato cubes are drowned in a luscious green gravy with the snazzy flavours of coriander, onions and curds. The creamy gravy is ideal for paneer and tomatoes as it coats them well and perks up their flavours beautifully.
Paneer and curds used in this recipe give you vitamin B2 along with protein and calcium while the tomatoes lend folic acid for the development of your baby’s brain. So, enjoy this delightful dish hot and fresh, with your favourite roti or pulao .
- Combine the curds and ¼ cup of water in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the prepared green paste and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the curd-water mixture, turmeric powder, garam masala and salt, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the tomatoes, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes , while stirring occasionally.
- Add the paneer, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.