Paneer and Tomato Skewers ( Paneer Snacks )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 115 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 35661 times
Layers of delectably flavoured oven-baked paneer, neatly arranged with layers of tomatoes, basil and bread! make sure you make plenty of these colourful skewers as they're sure to be liked by all.
- Cut each slice of bread into four equal slices, brush each slice with a little oil and toast in a pre-heated oven at 220ºc (450ºf) for 3 to 5 minutes or till they turn golden brown in colour. Keep aside.
- Combine the paneer, tomatoes and basil leaves in a bowl.
- Add the salt, pepper, lemon juice, dried herbs and 3 tbsp of coriander and toss lightly. Keep aside for 10 minutes
- On a skewer, arrange one piece each of toasted bread, paneer cube, tomato cube and some basil leaves.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make more skewers.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 5 to 7 minutes or till the paneer turns golden brown in colour. Serve hot garnished with remaining coriander.
Nutrient values per skewer
|Vitamin A||299.7 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.4 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.4 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||5.5 mg|
|Folic Acid||0.8 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.