Paneer and Spinach Parathas ( Satvik Recipes)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 297 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 30722 times
They look delicious and taste delicious.
- Blend the spinach and lemon juice with 2 tablespoons of water in a liquidiser.
- Sieve the flours with the salt. Add the ghee and mix well.
- Add the spinach mixture. Make a semi-soft by adding enough water.
- Divide the dough into 6 portions.
- Roll out one portion of the dough, put about 2 teaspoons of the stuffing in the centre and seal the edges.
- Roll out again into a thick paratha.
- Cook on a hot tawa (griddle) on both sides using a little ghee until pink spots come on top.
- Repeat for the remaining dough portions and stuffing.
- Serve hot with fresh curds.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.