Paneer and Raw Banana Kebab
This recipe has been viewed 4569 times
Paneer and Raw Banana Kebab, this is a rare combination of the protein rich paneer, with the fibrous raw banana, and with the ingredients at home, this can be made in no time.
Add your private note
Paneer and Raw Banana Kebab recipe - How to make Paneer and Raw Banana Kebab
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 22 kebabs
- Combine all the ingredients except oil in a deep bowl and mix well into a stiff dough.
- Divide the dough into 22 equal sized balls and then shape the balls into desired shape.
- Neatly arranged in an airtight container, and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours, to make them firm.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and slowly slide them into hot oil. Let them cook for 3 to 4 minutes without touching them or else they will stick to the ladle and disintegrate.
- The kebabs will become firm and will start coming up. Gently flip them over and deep-fry until golden brown in colour from all sides. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with green chutney and tomato ketchup
This recipe was contributed by Malpat on 30 Jul 2016My grandchildren call me by this name, and I love it!!!
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.