Paneer and Corn Grilled Sandwich
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16282 times
A delectable combination of cottage cheese or paneer which is crumbled and added to sweet corn in the paneer and corn grilled sandwich is a must revered sandwich recipe among all. The crispy and crunchy sandwich recipe with a soft and spicy filling makes it a great packed lunch or meal choice with soups and salads.
- Lightly toast the bread slices and apply butter on one side and keep aside.
- Combine the white sauce, corn, potatoes, tomatoes, onions, half the quantity of paneer, green chillies and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Place 2 tbsp of this mixture on each bread slice and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle some paneer, coriander, chilli sauce and tomato sauce on top.
- Top with another bread slice.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes or till crisp.
- Make 6 more sandwiches using the remaining bread slices and filling.
- Cut each sandwich into 2 and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by shalinisarda on 02 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.