Paneer and Corn Curry ( Subzi )
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 259 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24488 times
A richly coloured, flavoured and textured punjabi curry.
- Soak the cashewnuts and poppy seeds in warm milk for 25 mins.
- Add the garlic and ginger and grind to a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions, bay leaf, cinnamon and cloves and sauté till the onions turn golden brown.
- Add the chilli powder, ground paste and tomatoes and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the curds, cream, sugar, garam masala and salt and simmer till the gravy thickens and the oil separates from the masala.
- Add some water to thin down the gravy if required. Add the paneer and corn and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||587.3 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||27.1 mg|
|Folic Acid||35.6 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.