Paneer and Cheese Cigars
by Foodie #606186
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2125 times
Paneer and cheese wrapped in spring roll sheet and deep fried.
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
- Combine the cottage cheese, processed cheese, green chillies, crushed red chillies, salt, parsley, cornflour in a bowl and mix well with your hands, pressing as you mix.
- Divide into 4 equal portions and shape into long croquettes.
- Mix the plain flour with sufficient water to make a thick paste.
- Apply this on the spring roll sheets with a brush.
- Place a cheese croquette at one end and roll tightly into a long cylinder and seal the open edge ensuring that you leave about ½ inch empty space at the two ends.
- Slide into hot oil and deep-fry till golden and crisp.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Halve and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #606186 on 13 Dec 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.