Paneer and Capsicum Sandwhich
by Foodie #539439
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1911 times
Easy and light for breakfast with great combination of paneer and capsicum.
- Combine the paneer, capsicum and onions in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the pepper and salt and mix well.
- Spread the mixture in one slice of bread and put the other slice over the mixture.
- Put the sandwich in sandwhich maker and toast it till crisp.
- Repeat with remaining bread slices to make more such sandwiches.
- Serve immediately with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #539439 on 20 Jan 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.