Paneer and Broccoli Stir Fry in Kalonji Seeds
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 1092 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16555 times
A colourful assortment of vegetables tossed lightly with cottage cheese and onion seeds. This recipe is a delicious source of fibre, iron, vitamin c, vitamin a and calcium. If you are one of those who prefers eating hot vegetables dishes to cold salads, then this is just the one for you. Have the salad with hot garlic bread or toss some pasta in it to make it more filling.
- Heat the oil and add the nigella seeds.
- Add all the vegetables and salt and saute on a high flame till the vegetables are tender.
- Add the paneer and sauté for another minute.
- Remove from the flame and serve immediately.
- You can add 3 colours of capsicum (yellow, red and green).
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.