Paneer and Bhaji Satay Stick
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3750 times
Paneer flavoured with street food pav bhaji masala..served innovatively.
- Heat little oil in a non-stick pan and add the vegetables and saute for 1 minute and keep aside.
- Take bhaji in a bowl, add the all the vegetables and mix well they are coated evenly from all the sides.
- Keep aside for an hour and and pierce the tomato pieces, capsicum, onion, paneer, pineapple, yam and cheese cubes alternatively in satay sticks.
- Repeat the sequence as per the size of the stick.
- Sprinkle some lemon juice, salt and basil evenly on all satay sticks and roast on a hot tava.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 19 Feb 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.