Paneer and Baby Corn Stir- Fry ( Chinese Cooking )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 32 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20031 times
Paneer and baby corn stir-fry, a wonderful combination served in chinese style! the fresh paneer is soft and crumbly while the baby corn is crisp making them perfect ingredients for a stir-fry. Capsicum, spring onions, plenty of ginger, garlic and soya sauce ensures that the dish packs a punch both in terms of texture as well as flavor. Ensure that you use fresh paneer for best results. This stir-fry tastes wonderful with a bowl of noodles or chinese rice- serve immediately!
- Heat the oil in a wok / kadhai on a high flame till it smokes.
- Add the spring onion whites and sauté on a high flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the celery, green chillies, garlic and ginger, mix well and sauté on a high flame for a minute.
- Add the capsicum, paneer, baby corn and the soya sauce mixture, toss gently and sauté on a high flame for another 2 minutes or till the sauce thickens and coats the vegetables and paneer well. Serve hot garnished with spring onion greens.
- As a variation, you can replace the soya sauce mixture with black bean sauce or hoisin sauce, readily available in the market.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||213.1 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||14.1 mg|
|Folic Acid||3.8 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.