Paneer and Baby Corn On Skewers
by Tarla Dalal
3/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 25 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9594 times
Now, this is what one would call a colourful and flavourful dish! the marinade is what makes this recipe unique. Use any vegetable of your choice, serve to your guests and win abundant praises. As this is cooked without oil, it is both nutritious and low in calories. In case skewers are not available, use toothpicks. . . It turns out as good as with skewers, believe me!
- Combine the baby corn, capsicum, tomatoes, paneer, onions and the prepared marinade in a large bowl and mix well.
- Refrigerate to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick pan on a medium flame and when hot, dry roast the marinated vegetables on it for 15 to 20 minutes or till they turn slightly brown in colour.
- Remove from the pan and pierce a piece of baby corn, capsicum, tomato, paneer and onion one after the another on a skewer or a toothpick.
- Repeat with the remaining vegetables to make more skewers.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.