Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4382 times
A lovely lip smacking cocktail snack or starter recipe, the paneer winglets have fried paneer cubes tossed with onion, chillies, ginger, garlic and chinese sauces. A spicy and finger licking paneer based snack recipe, the winglets are quite appealing in looks and simple to prepare.
- Cut the paneer like finger chips and mix with cornflour, salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the paneer till they turn golden brown and crisp. Keep aside.
- Combine the onion, ginger, garlic and one green chilli and blend in a mixer till smooth, using little water as required. Keep aside.
- Finely chop the remaining green chillies and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the onion paste and saute for few minutes.
- Add the colour, vinegar, red chilli powder and pepper powder and mix well.
- Add the tomato sauce, chilli sauce, salt and sugar, mix well and saute for few seconds.
- Add the fried paneer, green chillies, salt and ajinomoto and saute on a slow flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by jugnu72 on 04 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.