Paneer Veg In Tangy Gravy
This recipe has been viewed 4579 times
An all time favourite recipe made zero oil suiting the palate of all health watchers!
- Bring enough warer to boil in a deep pan and add the tomatoes, onions and cashewnuts and boil for 5 minutes.
- Drain, cool and blend in a mixer along with garlic and ginger till smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into a non-stick kadhai and add the tandoori masala, kasuri methi and salt, mix well and saute for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the tomato ketchup with malai and mix well.
- Add this to the cooked gravy and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the paneer and cook for more 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#405182 on 28 Feb 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.