Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5361 times
Paneer titbits are a delectable crispy cocktail snack or tidbits item with the paneer cubes sprinkled with cornflour, spice powders, chopped coriander leaves and lime juice. These paneer tidbits are then deep fried or grilled till crispy golden and then relished with chutney.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the ginger and garlic paste and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce, chilli sauce, soya sauce and sugar, mix well and cook for a minute.
- Add 2 cups of water and the remaining ingredients, except the paneer, mix well and bring it to boil.
- Add the paneer and stir for about three minutes.
- Cover and remove from the flame.
- Take out the paneer cubes from the gravy and keep aside.
- On a serving dish arrange the paneer pieces and garnish it with finely chopped mint leaves.
- Serve as an appetizer or a starter.
This recipe was contributed by sonia_thamman on 04 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.