by Tarla Dalal
Added to 58 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17247 times
Kids are the most stubborn of eaters. This snack is an ideal way to get them all the required nourishment
- Mix the cashew nuts and raisins. Keep aside.
- Combine the paneer, coriander, green chillies, sugar, corn flour and salt and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 10 equal portions and shape each portion into small rounds.
- Press a little in the centre of each round to make a depression.
- Fill some cashew nut-raisin mixture in it and close.
- Mould the mixture to form a tikki and roll them in corn flour.
- Heat the oil in a nonstick pan and cook the tikkis on either side till golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per tikki
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.