Paneer Tikki Salsa Wrap, Indian Wrap
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 76 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 45304 times
Rock and roll with this delectable fusion wrap that combines the utterly delicious paneer tikki with the yummy salsa!
This Wrap is so scrumptious that you’ll not realise it is low-cal. I rolled up the tikki along with a handful of goodies like salads and low-cal mayonnaise to increase its health quotient.
This wrap needs just a bowl of hot soup to add up to a filling meal.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and shape each portion into a 50 mm. (2”) oval flat tikki.
- Roll each tikki in bread crumbs so that they evenly coated on all the sides.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook each tikki, using ¼ tsp of oil, on a medium flame till they are golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Combine the cabbage, lettuce carrots and chaat masala in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Place a spinach roti on a clean dry surface and arrange ¼th cup of lettuce in a row in the centre of the roti.
- Place 2 tikkis and spread salsa evenly over it.
- Arrange ¼th of the cabbage-carrot mixture and spread 2 tbsp of mayonnaise over it and roll it up tightly.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more wraps.
- Wrap a tissue paper around each wrap and serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per wrap
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.