Paneer Tikki Burger
by Foodie #380131
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16837 times
Paneer tikki burger is a healthy and delicious burger recipe. Grated paneer is made into a tikki( patties or cutlet) and roasted or shallow fried. The paneer tikki is than placed in the burger. An excellent snack and packed lunch, tiffin option for children.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide into 4 equal portions and shape each portion into a 12 mm. (½”) thick round patty.
- Coat each patty with bread crumbs and deep-fry the patties in hot oil till they are golden brown from both sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Place each burger bun halve on a tava (griddle) and toast them lightly on both the sides.
- Place a few lettuce leaves and 1 tbsp of the mayonnaise on the lower half of the bun.
- Place a patty, a few tomato slices, an onion slice over it.
- Finally sprinkle salt and pepper over it.
- Cover with the remaining half of the bun and press it lightly.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more burgers. Serve immediately
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #380131 on 05 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.