Paneer Tikka Kathi Rolls
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 256 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27673 times
Rolled up into chappatis, paneer tikkas transform into a wholesome meal that can be had at home, carried in a tiffin box or had on-the-go while rushing to office!
- Sieve the flour, salt, cornflour and soda bicarb.
- Rub in the butter and make a dough by adding enough milk or water.
- Knead very well, cover and keep aside for ½ hour.
- Knead once again and divide into 9 portions.
- Roll each portion as thinly as possible. Cook lightly on a tava (griddle) and keep aside.
- Divide the paneer tikka filling into 9 equal portions.
- Spread one portion of the filling in the centre of each roti and roll up tightly.
- When you want to serve, cook the rolls on a hot tava (griddle) using oil.
- Cut into 50 mm. (2") long pieces and serve hot.
Nutrient values per roll
|Vitamin A||114.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.7 mg|
|Vitamin C||4.6 mg|
|Folic Acid||4.8 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.