Paneer Tikka Hara
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7861 times
Get ready to devour the heavenly paneer tikka hara as starter or cocoktail snacks. The paneer cubes are marinated in green paste(hara paste) and then grilled to perfection along with onion, tomatoes and capsicum.
- Combine the coriander, curd, salt, chaat masala, garam masala and lemon juice and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Add little oil and blend again till smooth.
- Transfer in a bowl, add the paneer and toss gently.
- Keep aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Place it on skewers and grill in an oven on high temperature till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sgambhir on 04 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.