Paneer Tikka By Nikkibshah
Added to 50 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4738 times
Delve into the melt in the mouth taste of the perfectly grilled paneer tikkas. The marinated paneer are placed in a skewer and grilled in a tandoor or open flame till done and enjoy the tikkas with mint chutney as cocktail starter or snack.
- Cut the paneer, capsicum and onions in 1" squares. Keep aside.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the paneer, onions and capsicum, mix well and keep aside to marinate for 2-3 hours.
- Place them in a greased baking tray and bake for 30 mins.
- Remove and serve hot on a serving platter.
This recipe was contributed by nikkibshah on 04 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.