Paneer Tikka By Latabkhanna
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5245 times
Easy to prepare paneer tikka is a mouthwatering paneer recipe which should be served as a starter. The succulent paneer tikkas coated with spicy masala and chutney are placed in a tandoor or grill and typically enjoyed with green chutney and onion rings.
- Cut paneer into half inch cubes and keep aside.
- Combine the curd, garlic paste, ginger-green chilli paste, salt, red chilli powder, black salt, garam masala and maida in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the paneer, mix well and keep aside for 10 to 15 minutes
- Heat the oil in a kadhai,coat the paneer pieces with cabbage and deep fry till golden and crisp from all the sides.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala and lemon juice over it.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by latabkhanna on 04 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.