Paneer Tarts With Strawberry Sauce ( Eggless Desserts Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7530 times
Many think of paneer as merely an ingredient for indian cooking, however fresh cottage cheese is a fabulous ingredient for desserts. Paneer tarts with strawberry sauce is a cold dessert of soft and crusty tarts with a sweet vanilla-flavoured paneer and curd filling. Top it with lots of strawberry sauce to make the joy overflow!
- Combine the paneer, curds and sugar and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Transfer the paste into a bowl, add the vanilla essence and mix well. Keep aside.
- Place the tarts on a clean dry flat surface and fill each tart with 2 tbsp of the filling.
- Refrigerate for approx. 1 hour or till firm.
- Top each tart with ½ tsp of strawberry sauce.
- Garnish each tart with a strawberry slice and serve chilled with the remaining strawberry sauce.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per tart
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.