Paneer Sweet Potato Balls
by Kajal P Jobanputra
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7913 times
This is a very rich dish, consists of paneer and sweet potato.
- Combine the rajgira flour, nutmeg powder and water to make a fine paste. Keep aside.
- Combine the sweet potato, paneer, cardamom powder, powdered nuts and mix well.
- Make smooth balls out of this mixture.
- Dip each ball in above batter.
- Deep fry in ghee.
- Keep aside in a plate.
- Combine the sugar and water in a deep pan, till sugar is dissolved.
- Boil it to a 2 thread consistency.
- Dip each fried sweet potato ball in sugar syrup.
- Coat it properly.
- In a serving plate, keep all sweet potato balls, garnish with rose petals and almond flakes.
- Serve hot or chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Kajal P Jobanputra on 05 Sep 2012i love to cook, i experiment all my dishes on my husband, when he gives green signal i proceed with ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.