Paneer Surprise In Green Wrap
by MEENA SAVLA
This recipe has been viewed 3000 times
A Healthy option to today’s junk food especially for children. It is highly welcomed even by elders.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the garlic and sauté a little.
- Add ginger-chilli paste, sliced onions and sauté till translucent.
- Add the red chilli paste and mix well and add the remaining ingredients and toss well.
- Allow to cool a little.
- Keep aside.
- Blend the sprouted moong, ginger-green chilli paste and enough water to prepare a batter of dropping consistency.
- Add the turmeric powder, coriander, 2 tsp hot oil, soda bi carb, salt and whisk well.
- Simmer oil on an non stick tawa, spread laddleful of batter to prepare a 5-6 inch pancake. Drizzle oil and flip when under side is done.
- Cook till the other side is done.
- Spread the green chutney on the pancake and place the Paneer Stuffing on it and fold the sides.
- Serve hot immediately with ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by MEENA SAVLA on 19 Mar 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.