Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2508 times
It is creamy and simple subji. Serve it with fresh baked garlic bread, or desi garam phulkas or ghee paratha. It can also be used as filling for sandwiches/ wraps and rolls
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves and saute for 10 seconds.
- Add all other vegetables, paneer and seasonings, mix well and cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add spring onions and cheese and mix well.
- Cover and cook for half a minute.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 10 Feb 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.