Paneer Stuffed Mushrooms
by Foodie #48100
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7022 times
Moderately spiced mushrooms stuffed with paneer make an excellent cocktail snack combination which can else be served as a vegetable dish with meals.
- Wash the mushrooms and take out the thick stems.
- Put them in hot water for 2 minutes and drain.
- Fill the mushrooms with the prepared stuffing and keep aside.
- At the time of serving, heat the oil in a tava and cook the mushrooms for 2 minutes.
- Add salt and toss gently.
- Top with a few drops of tabasco sauce and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #48100 on 08 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.