Paneer Stuffed Moong Dal Rolls
by nidhi roongta
This recipe has been viewed 3931 times
A filling snack loved by kids and adults alike. Although butter adds to the calories but indulging in seldomly is no harm.
- Drain the dal, add the chillies , ginger and salt and blend in a mixer using little water to make a smooth paste.
- Transfer the batter in a bowl and divide the batter into 4 equal portions.
- Pour a portion of the batter on a hot tawa and form a circle using a rounded spoon.
- Cook on both sides using one tbsp butter till it turns golden brown in colour.
- Place one portion of the stuffing in a corner and fold as in a roll.
- Remove from the tawa, cut into two pieces and serve hot with garlic chutney and khajur imli chutney.
This recipe was contributed by nidhi roongta on 04 Apr 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.