Paneer Strawberry Sandwich
by Kajal P Jobanputra
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3580 times
It contains paneer, bread and strawberries.
Add your private note
Paneer Strawberry Sandwich recipe - How to make Paneer Strawberry Sandwich
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Apply butter on bread slices.
- In a bowl, mix paneer, strawberries, capsicum, red chillies, honey, salt and mix well.
- To this mixture add garlic and mint-coriander.
- Apply this mixture on bread slice, place another bread slice on it.
- Grill it or cook on a non-stick tawa till the sides become crisp or light brown in colour.
- Serve delicious sandwiches with mint-parsley chutney.
- Garnish with mustard sauce and tomato ketchup
This recipe was contributed by Kajal P Jobanputra on 01 Feb 2013i love to cook, i experiment all my dishes on my husband, when he gives green signal i proceed with ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.